If you require to cover the back of your guitar then just add 2 to the quantity when completing your order and will ship them both together.
Stick them on an axe you desire & play on…
Made with high quality 3M Adhesive Vinyl & laminated with 3 mil high gloss for durability & long lasting protection
Pressure activated adhesive
All of our products are printed to order.
Dimensions listed are symmetrically sized too fit “21×17” Acoustic Guitar
- When you receive your order, your decal will consist of two layers. The bottom layer is the backing paper, and the top layer is the actual vinyl decal.
- Clean the surface and make sure there is no dust or grease before application.
- Peel of the decal from the backing paper.
- Position and stick the application film on the target surface. Rub the surface of application film with a credit card or dried towel to make sure there’s no air bubble caught inside the vinyl decal.
- Peel off the application film slowly and carefully at a very low angle. (*Note you will require a razor blade, exacto knife for control / humbucker cavity cut out. See pictures for example.
Make sure the vinyl decal stick on the surface. If there is any difficulties removing the application film, please leave the film on the surface longer.